Installation services available!
March 2014 - Timberline Millwork & Supply announces the addition of the Atrium brand to it's existing line-up, which includes: Therma-Tru, Plastpro, Masonite, Codel, Lynden, Mesker, Ceco, Schlage, Design Hardware, Endura, OSI, SGS, LJ smith and Bobrick.
Dec. 2013 - INCOM Distributor Supply, a nationwide network of commercial/industrial distributors, is pleased to welcome Timberline Millwork & Supply as its newest member.
Click here for INCOM press release
Timberline carries Atrium windows: Install Atrium • Instill Confidence
Series 1000 Vinyl Tilt-Turn Windows:
Technologically Advanced Design | High-Performance Features.
Premium European Hardware: high-performance European tilt-tum hardware. Dual-action hardware enables you to rotate the handle upward to tilt the sash inward at the top for comforting ventilation. Rotating the hardware downward opens the sash like a casement window for a full 90 degrees egress & easy cleaning from the inside.
- Dual steel-reinforced frame/sash panels provide maximum strength/rigidity
- High-performance weather-stripping provides superior resistance to wind & water infiltration & maintains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures
- 1" Insulated glass provides energy saving, thermal efficiency. Accepts up to 1-3/8" triple glazing for maximum thermal performance
- Warm-edge insulated glass enhances thermal performance & reduces condensation
- Multi-cavity vinyl chambers help improve thermal performance & structural integrity
- Precision mitered, fusion welded corners provide superior structural strength & weather resistance
- Extra heavy-duty 1/8" thick frame/sash provides superior strength, rigidity/thermal performance
- Commercial grade structural integrity qualifies for use in a wide variety of applications
Click here for more information and features of the Series 1000 Windows.